SDG 11 Synthesis Report
The Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. Goal11, one of the 17 SDGs, is about all of these dimensions, with a specific focus on urban areas and settings. This synthesis report is the first publication showing the progress, challenges and opportunities of global monitoring of this Sustainable Development Goal.
This report complements the 2018 Secretary-General’s Progress Report on SDGs which shows progress in the form of story lines, and the 2018 Secretary-General’s first quadrennial report on progress made in the implementation of the New Urban Agenda.
- Progress on the implementation of the New Urban Agenda Report of the Secretary-General.
- HLPF background notes on SDG 11.
- Highlights from the report.
- Executive summary of the report.
- Press Releases on the SDG 11 Synthesis Report.
- Joint Press Release: Cities are engines for achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- UN-Habitat / UNDP joint editorial.