- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
SDG 11 Executive Summary
In July 2018, Goal 11 will be reviewed for the first time as part of the United Nations High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF) — a platform for follow-up and review of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. HLPF is a great opportunity to conduct an in-depth review of the efforts and issues surrounding the implementation of Goal 11, in addition to sharing and exchanging experiences, identify gaps and foster collective action at the local, national and global levels.