Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2015): US$ 2,391,360
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2015): 6 projects
- Main donors: United Nations Trust fund for Human Security, UNDP Madagascar, European Commission, Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority (ADWEA), IBRD/World Bank
- Implementing partners: UNICEF, OCHA, UNFPA, Deputy Prime Minister in charge of Development and Planning; Deputy Prime Minister in charge of Economy and Industry, Ministry of Water, Ministry of Population, Urban district of Antananarivo, Grand TANA, urban and rural communes, FAO,COOPI, CARE, Bureau for Disaster Management (BNGRC) & National Institutes or Offices for Disaster Risk Management of Madagascar, City of Antananarivo, SADC DRR Unit, African Union, RIASCO (UN Coordination), UNISDR; European Union; ECHO; GFDRR; World Bank; OCHA; Southern Africa Development Community (SADC) DRR Unit; various academic institutions and NGOs operating in southern Africa.