- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Waste Wise Cities Campaign
Waste from homes, markets, businesses and institutions is thrown on the streets, in drains, dumped next to communities or openly burned. Not only does this make our cities unsightly and unattractive to tourists and investors, but it leads to flooding, air and water pollution, diseases as well respiratory and other health problems
Coordinator Urban Basic Servoces Branch
UN Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat)