- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Urban Legal Network
The Urban Legal Network (ULN) is an initiative of UN-Habitat. Its aim is to become a leading global network that promotes and facilitates the exchange of urban legal knowledge in the field of urban development. ULN is a global focal point for:
- Urban legal knowledge and idea exchange;
- Urban legislation best practice and tools; and
- Urban legal partnerships and experts in the urban legislation field.
The Network is based on the belief that good urban legal knowledge and robust urban legislation are fundamental for developing innovative, inclusive, and productive cities. Importantly, good urban legislation is vital for improving the lives of everyday people within cities and is thus fundamental to urban planning and development initiatives. If decision makers, planners, organizations, and citizens in cities have access to this knowledge in one spot, they can use and adapt this information to strengthen their specific urban contexts.
|Visit the website of the Urban Legal Network|