- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean (ROLAC)
In 1996, the Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean (ROLAC) began operations in the region from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. In 2002, ROLAC opened representations in Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Cuba, Haiti and Costa Rica. Recently, the work of the Agency has come to El Salvador. ROLAC supported the organization of the Fifth World Urban Forum, in 2010, and the global celebration of World Habitat Day in 2003, both activities held in Rio de Janeiro.