- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2013): US$ 869,370
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2013): 7 projects
- Main donors: The main donors to UN-HABITAT’s projects in the Philippines are Multi Donor Group Fund – Spain, Asian Development Bank (ADB), Instituto de Promocion y Apoyo al Desarrollo (IPADE), Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), Saggitarius Mines, Inc. and BASF Social Foundation.
- Implementing partners: The main UN-HABITAT partners for project execution in the Philippines are local government agencies such as the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG), National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA), local NGOs, Action Groups. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has also been a partner.
UN-Habitat has been working in the Philippines on post-disaster (Typhoon Ketsana) reconstruction and rehabilitation as well as on other urban issues like capacity building, slum prevention/upgrading and water/sanitation services.