Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2013): US$ 3,631,600
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2013): 2 projects
- Main donors: UNEP/GEF and Spain
- Implementing partners: UNEP/GEF, UNEP/DTIE, ITDP, TRL, UITP, GIZ, World Bank, AFD
In the period between 2008-2013, UN-Habitat only had regional projects in Ethiopia.