Together in solidarity with the most vulnerable
- Because the pandemic hits the most vulnerable first, those living in slums and informal settlements, the homeless and the migrants.
- Acting quickly to support the most vulnerable with city and community leaders at the frontline of the pandemic will help saving more lives.
- Looking at solutions together will help making cities more resilient.
Building resilience during and after the pandemic
- We need to take immediate actions together to support cities and communities facing shelter, basic services and infrastructure challenges.
- Help plan, design, build, manage cities to make communities more resilient to future health crisis.