Together in solidarity with the most vulnerable
- Because the pandemic hits the most vulnerable first, those living in slums and informal settlements, the homeless and the migrants.
- Acting quickly to support the most vulnerable with city and community leaders at the frontline of the pandemic will help saving more lives.
- Looking at solutions together will help making cities more resilient.
UN-Habitat Guidelines on COVID-19
- Spatial Planning Guidelines
- UN-Habitat Guidance on Public Space
- Solid Waste Strategy Response [EN]
- Solid Waste Strategy Response [FR]
- Solid Waste Strategy Response [SP]
- UN-Habitat and UNICEF interim technical note on WASH response in informal settlements
UN-Habitat Guidelines, Policy Briefs and Reports