- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Blue Drop Series on Rainwater Harvesting and Utilisation – Book 3:Project Managers and implemetation Agency
The Blue Drop Series on Water Harvesting and Utilization is divided into three and each one has a specific target group- policy makers, beneficiaries and capacity and implementing agencies.
The publications give an overview of the concept of rainwater and have a focus on the legal and administrative framework for rainwater harvesting.
Submit your review