The urban indicators data available here are analyzed, compiled and published by UN-Habitat’s Global Urban Observatory which supports governments, …
Don't Miss >
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive...
- Kenya’s Garbage Hero wins the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour
- UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour award winners announced
- Barcelona Resilience Week to Inspire Action towards Sustainable Urban Resilience
Visit our publications page for all the latest, featured, regional and Flagship publications.
UN-Habitat’s Best Practices Unit coordinates, identifies, documents and disseminates best practices and enabling policies on urban development within, and for, the Agency. The Unit identifies sources of information and knowledge derived from practical experience in support of the monitoring and implementation of the New Urban Agenda and the urban-related SDGs. It also manages the flagship […]
UrbanLex is a global collection of urban laws, compiling urban laws from 190+ member nations in a fully relational database.
The Global Urban Observatory (GUO) helps cities get a bird's eye view of their situation and their needs
UN-Habitat evaluates its work to assess how well its interventions are achieving the intended results and how effectively they are contributing to broad development goals. This is done by assessing what is achieved and by making recommendations that feed into policy, programme/ project development and implementation. Evaluation plays an integral role in helping UN-Habitat become […]