The urban indicators data available here are analyzed, compiled and published by UN-Habitat’s Global Urban Observatory which supports governments, …
Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Visit our publications page for all the latest, featured, regional and Flagship publications.
UN-Habitat’s Best Practices Unit coordinates, identifies, documents and disseminates best practices and enabling policies on urban development within, and for, the Agency. The Unit identifies sources of information and knowledge derived from practical experience in support of the monitoring and implementation of the New Urban Agenda and the urban-related SDGs. It also manages the flagship […]
UrbanLex is a global collection of urban laws, compiling urban laws from 190+ member nations in a fully relational database.
The Global Urban Observatory (GUO) helps cities get a bird's eye view of their situation and their needs
UN-Habitat evaluates its work to assess how well its interventions are achieving the intended results and how effectively they are contributing to broad development goals. This is done by assessing what is achieved and by making recommendations that feed into policy, programme/ project development and implementation. Evaluation plays an integral role in helping UN-Habitat become […]