- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UNEG Evaluation Week 2019
Registration for UNEG Evaluation Week Nairobi 2019 is now closed.
Hosted by United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment) and United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat), the United Nations Evaluation Group (UNEG) Evaluation Week 2019 is held 13-17 May 2019 at United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) Compound in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Evaluation Week 2019 opens with a one-day Professional Development Seminar (PDS) on Monday 13 May 2019, followed by Evaluation Practice Exchange (EPE), Tuesday 14 – Wednesday 15 May 2019 and the Annual General Meeting, Thursday 16 May – Friday 17 May 2019.
- The PDS provides training within a ½ to 1-day format in selected evaluation topics facilitated by experts.
- The EPE offers a series of short and interactive learning and exchange sessions related to managing evaluations; evaluation standards, norms and principles; and evaluation methods. EPE sessions are facilitated by UNEG evaluation professionals.
- The AGM is an important business forum to review UNEG’s current work and discuss its upcoming strategies and work programmes.
NEW! NEW! NEW!
Download the full PDS and EPE Programme here.
View short videos of PDS and EPE sessions on offer
For logistical information on the UNON location, visa requirements, documentation, accommodation and much more please read more in Logistical Information.
Read about what to do in Nairobi here.
WELCOME – KARIBU SANA!