Urban Heritage & Transformation: Wuhan, China.
UN-Habitat in collaboration with the Wuhan Land Use and Spatial Planning Research Centre (WLSP) is looking for creative and innovative urban design ideas from students for a vacant waterfront site in inner-city Wuhan, China. The competition is part of the UN-Habitat – WLSP programme “People Orientated Urban Public Spaces” and covers the following key themes:
- ・Improving and innovating urban public spaces
- ・Revitalization of waterfront spaces
- ・Revalorizing industrial heritage
- ・Socially inclusive and compact inner-city centers
- ・Creating new tourism destinations
Students from around the world are invited to participate in this competition. Please download the documents below for more information.
Given the late publication of the last Q&A, the competition submission date is being delayed from 15 August to 31 August 2018
- Competition Rules (PDF 484KB)
- Registration Form (WORD 167KB)
- Briefing Document (PDF 17.5MB)
- Site Drawing (CAD 922KB)
- Q & A (PDF 102KB)