- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Tripoli City Profile 2016
UN-Habitat City Profiles are a multi-sectoral spatial tool to improve understanding of vulnerabilities in specifically urban settings and to inform the response. Developed in close collaboration with unions, municipalities, humanitarian partners and other stakeholders, the profiles are based on currently available data and will be updated online to take account of new information, including that from UN-Habitat Neighbourhood Profiles and reported activities of crisis response partners from the 2016 year end and beyond.
UN-Habitat City Profiles are formulated to offer a cross-sectoral perspective on urban vulnerabilities that will inform interventions by local authorities, humanitarian agencies and others to alleviate poverty. They also aim at contributing to an analytical knowledge base that will facilitate nuanced medium to long term public sector planning and investment agendas.