1. A recognised national or international press association card or press pass
2. A corresponding national identification card or passport
3. A letter on headed paper from your place of work outlining your role and stating that you are representing that media body at GC26
For freelance journalists, or those without items 1 or 3 above, please ALSO send the following:
4. Two (2) examples of work from the past 12 months showing your name as writer, editor or producer, AND
5. A letter from a recognised media house or outlet stating that they will consider airing or printing your work
UN-Habitat's Press and Media will inform you of your accreditation status within 14 days or contact you for more information.
Members of the Kenya press already accredited to UNON do not need additional accreditation to attend GC26.
Communication/information officers of organisations and government bodies will not be given media accreditation.
Kindly note that your participation will be subject to your prior accreditation to the Governing Council as per the provisions of Rules 65 and 66 of the Rules of Procedure of the Governing Council of UN-Habitat. Please proceed with the registration if your organization has been accredited to Habitat II and the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), see list. If your organization is not accredited to Habitat II and the ECOSOC, it is then required to apply for ad-hoc accreditation online by latest 3 March 2017 here:
Copyright © 2012 UN-Habitat. | firstname.lastname@example.org
WordPress Download Manager - Best Download Management Plugin