- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
On-line registration is now closed. On-site accreditation will commence on Thursday, 4 May 2017. To avoid long queues on the day of official opening, delegates are strongly encouraged, if possible, to make use of the early start of accreditation to collect their badges.
The on-site accreditation desk will be located at a tent just beyond the Visitor’s Entrance of the UN Gigiri compound. On-site accreditation will be open as follows;
· Thursday, 4 May 2017: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm
· Friday, 5 May 2017: 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
· Saturday, 6 May 2017: 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
· Sunday, 7 May 2017: 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
· Monday, 8 May 2017 to Thursday, 10 May 2017: 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
· Friday, 12 May 2017: 8.00 am – 2.00 pm