- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
The State of Addis Ababa 2017: The Addis Ababa we want
The State of Addis Ababa 2017 report is aimed at providing a comprehensive assessment of existing socioeconomic and environmental conditions in the city, shedding light on the impacts of on-going fast paced urbanization. The report addresses policy makers and city planners and makes bold recommendations on how resources can be strategically developed and managed to sustainably meet the needs of the urban population of today and the future, improve the short- and long-term wellbeing of citizens and transform Addis Ababa into the city that the citizenry wants.
Submit your review