- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Supply of Urban Land For Development – Land Readjustment Experience in Gujarat, India: Urban Legal Case Studies Volume 2
UN-Habitat has initiated a process of strengthening its urban legal knowledge and recently identified seven new focus areas, one of which is “urban legislation, land and
governance”. The agency sees an important opportunity to influence member states’ and Habitat Agenda Partners’ initiatives on developing new and transforming old urban legislation. UN-Habitat has chosen to focus on a particular set of legal tools used to facilitate large-scale urban expansion, known as land readjustment / land pooling.
Submit your review