- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Fit-For-Purpose Land Administration : Guiding Principles for Country Implementation
Many developed countries have strong land institutions and laws that protect the citizens’ relationship with land and provide land administration services to secure and often guarantee land rights. These services directly support land markets that underpin modern economies. Security of tenure is taken for granted.
Submit your review