- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Developing Local Climate Change Plans
This tool provides local policy-makers and major stakeholders with a methodology to plan for climate change. These plans must address both mitigation (e.g., reducing the concentration of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere) and adaptation (responding to the impacts of climate change). If they are to be effective, local plans for climate change (both adaptation and mitigation) require the involvement of a variety of stakeholders and a specific focus on the most vulnerable groups.