- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Condominium Housing in Ethiopia
Housing Practices is an ongoing series that documents the experiences of countries who are implementing large-scale affordable housing programmes. It is a flagship series developed and produced by the Housing Policy Section of UNHABITAT, which provides authoritative and independent documentation of innovative affordable housing programmes in countries of the developing world.
Rather than drawing from theory or abstract models, Housing Practices addresses the demand for practical guidance on housing programmes based on experience. Each volume holistically documents one ‘best-practice’ housing programme that has achieved significant results.
Submit your review