- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Annual Progress Report 2017
This is the fourth Annual Progress Report on the implementation of the six-year strategic plan (2014-2019). The annual report is meant to communicate, in a transparent and accountable manner, the impact of UN-Habitat’s work as well as the use of resources by the Organization.
The report, has been prepared in response to the Governing Council resolution 25/3 of April 2015, marks the end of the second of the three consecutive biennial work programmes and budgets that implement the six-year strategic plan.