- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
World Urban Campaign
The World Urban Campaign acts as a global advocacy and partnership platform to promote dialogue, sharing, and learning about improving our urban future. It is driven by a wide range of dedicated partners including civil society organizations, local authorities, the private sector, research institutions, professionals, academia, parliamentarians, trade unions, youth groups, and the media. The World Urban Campaign is coordinated by UN-Habitat.
The Campaign works to place the urban agenda at the highest level in development policies. It also helps partners to share best practices and innovative ideas, working together towards a better urban future. The Campaign also works with national governments to encourage National Urban Campaigns, through which governments can develop, debate, and articulate their goals and national strategies on sustainable urban development.
Find out more on the website of the World Urban Campaign below.
|Visit the World Urban Campaign website|