- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
World Urban Campaign
The World Urban Campaign acts as a global advocacy and partnership platform to promote dialogue, sharing, and learning about improving our urban future. It is driven by a wide range of dedicated partners including civil society organizations, local authorities, the private sector, research institutions, professionals, academia, parliamentarians, trade unions, youth groups, and the media. The World Urban Campaign is coordinated by UN-Habitat.
The Campaign works to place the urban agenda at the highest level in development policies. It also helps partners to share best practices and innovative ideas, working together towards a better urban future. The Campaign also works with national governments to encourage National Urban Campaigns, through which governments can develop, debate, and articulate their goals and national strategies on sustainable urban development.
Find out more on the website of the World Urban Campaign below.
|Visit the World Urban Campaign website|