- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Webinar on ‘Planning the cycling city’
Join a webinar discussion on Sustainable Urban Mobility in Action: Planning the cycling city led by UN-Habitat and Despacio, Bogotá, Colombia on Tuesday 6 November 2018 from13:00 to 15:00 UTC.
The Urban Pathways Project , launched in 2017 in Berlin, Germany, by UN-Habitat, the Wuppertal Institute of Climate, Energy and Environment and UN Environment aims to promote Low Carbon Plans for urban mobility, energy and waste management services developing national action plans and concrete local implementation concepts to boost low-carbon urban development in India, Brazil, Kenya and Viet Nam
In November we focus on cycling as an efficient, low-cost, health-improving way to travel and offers environmental benefits for the cities that promote it. Join the webinar
For more information download the webinar flier here