- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Total value of UN-Habitat investments in Vietnam (2008-2015): US$2,850,968
- Total number of UN-Habitat projects in Vietnam (2008-2015): 10 projects
- Donors: The main donors to UN-Habitat projects in Vietnam have been the One UN Plan Fund II, UNDP Multi Donor Trust Fund Office, and Coca Cola (Atlanta).
- Implementing partners: UN-Habitat has been working in Vietnam mainly in partnership with the local government ministries and agencies.
UN-Habitat has been working with the government of Vietnam since 1990 and established its country office in 2007. UN-Habitat’s projects in Vietnam so far have mainly been on urban planning and design, on research and capacity development, and on housing in different areas across the country.