- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UNACLA Quito Declaration
We, members of the UNACLA, as representatives of the world local and regional governments and their networks; gathered in Quito (Ecuador) in occasion of the Second World Assembly of Local and Regional Governments would like to express our commitment to the New Urban Agenda and to thank the Government of the Republic of Ecuador, the Metropolitan Municipality of Quito and the people of the city of Quito for the warm welcome provided during the III United Nations Conference on housing and sustainable urban development (Habitat III).