- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat Enterprise Risk Management Implementation Guidelines
The present guidelines are designed to facilitate the implementation of an effective risk management framework in UN-Habitat in compliance with UN-Secretariat Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Policy and Methodology as adopted by the Secretary-General – May 2011. ERM is a continuous improvement process and this document will evolve accordingly.