- UN-Habitat Launches Global Municipal Database
- Women’s Groups Discuss Engaging Women in Promoting Safety
- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
UN-Habitat Enterprise Risk Management Implementation Guidelines
The present guidelines are designed to facilitate the implementation of an effective risk management framework in UN-Habitat in compliance with UN-Secretariat Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Policy and Methodology as adopted by the Secretary-General – May 2011. ERM is a continuous improvement process and this document will evolve accordingly.