- UN-Habitat Launches Global Municipal Database
- Women’s Groups Discuss Engaging Women in Promoting Safety
- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
UN-Habitat Annual Report 2009
The year 2009 was a landmark for management as UN-HABITAT rationalized its organizational structure and became better aligned to deliver the results prescribed under its Medium-Term Strategic and Institutional Plan. In particular, resource mobilization was improved, including adopting a more systematic approach.
The results framework of the six focus areas was completed, enhancing convergence on strategic goals and improving programme planning. The associated performance measurement plans now provide a clear basis for accountability.
DOWNLOAD: (2,675 Kb)
ISBN Series Number: – Not available –
HS Number: – Not available –
Series Title: – Not available –
Co-Publisher : – Not available –
Themes: Information and Monitoring
Branch/Office: External Relations