- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
The Future We Want. The City We Need.
This document is a collective contribution of committed partners united by shared goals and a common vision of the city for the 21st century. It sets key principles and establishes essential paths for building a New Urban Agenda towards the Habitat III Conference.
The Campaign partners are questioning what direction global urban development will take in the coming 20 years, and what shall guide governments, their partners, and the international community to prepare for the urban future. They need to provide pertinent answers as the 20-year anniversary of the Habitat Agenda looms, and while critical urban trends lead to increased segregation, inequality, and environmental degradation, making the urban agenda a global priority.