The congress is organised by Craterre under the aegis of the ISCEAH Committee of ICOMOS international, in the framework of the UNESCO World Heritage Earthen Architecture Programme (WHEAP). The 2016 edition will focus mainly on issues dealing with sustainable development, particularly in urban areas.
This event will gather more than 800 participants from the fields of heritage conservation, archeology, architecture and urban planning, engineering, social sciences, as well as fields related to local sustainable development and crisis intervention.
- Heritage inventories and studies
- Heritage conservation and management
- Local culture development
- Research, experimentation, innovation
- New dynamics
- Knowledge transfer and capacity building
Click here for more information.