- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Shelter Projects 2011-2012
This book contains summaries of shelter projects that have been implemented in response to conflicts, complex emergencies, and natural disasters from different parts of the world. The projects highlight issues such as rental support, settlement, site planning and coordination.
ISBN Series Number: – Not available –
HS Number: 006/13E
Series Title: – Not available –
Co-Publisher : IASC
Themes: Post conflict assessment and reconstruction, Risk Reduction and Rehabilitation , Urban Syria, Urban Syria
Branch/Office: Risk Reduction and Rehabilitation Branch