- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Scoping analysis of revenue-generating capacity and potential of the Kiambu county, Kenya
The main aim of the scoping mission is to discuss and look for areas of intervention for Kiambu county’s revenue enhancement in the context of devolved governance (political, administration and fiscal) mandated by Kenya Constitution 2010.
This document reports the results of UN-HABITAT’s scoping mission 10-15 February 2014 to Kiambu County as a follow up of the first UN-HABITAT mission 23 December 2014 meeting with Kiambu Governors and team.