- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Review Of The Cooperation Between UN-HABITAT And The Government Of Norway
The overall purpose of the review is to assess how well UN-Habitat is managing and implementing the cooperation agreement. The objectives are to twofold: (a) to assess the extent to which the mode of cooperation has formally functioned in accordance with guidelines and clauses in the Framework Agreement and (b) to assess the relevance, efficiency and cost effectiveness of the five activities supported by Norway.