The Guide uses a medical metaphor (prevention and cure) to describe a step-by-step strategic planning process to address corruption in local government:
- Triggering events, wake-up calls, urgent surgery;
- Building a guiding coalition;
- Diagnosis, planning courses of action and mobilizing resources;
- Field-testing and implementation;
- Impact evaluation, stabilization and on-going prevention. This approach is illustrated by a lead story & case studies. The Guide ends with 30 practical tools to help translate this approach into action.
ISBN (Unique ID)
ISBN (Unique ID Clean)