- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Report of Mid-Term Review of the Operations of the Water And Sanitation Trust Fund
This review is the first biennial mid-term evaluation being initiated by the Advisory Board of the UN-HABITAT Water and Sanitation Trust Fund which held its inaugural meeting in Nairobi during December 7-8, 2004. The primary objective of the Fund is to contribute to the achievement of the water and sanitation targets in the internationally agreed Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), particularly for the urban poor.
The findings from the review are intended to be used to refine, adjust, and improve the directions and practices of the Trust Fund. They are also planned to be used to serve as an information tool for UN-HABITAT and fund stakeholders.