- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
“Making Slums History A Global Challenge for 2020”
We, the participants gathered in Rabat, Morocco, from 26 to 28 November 2012 at the international conference “Making Slums History: a worldwide challenge for 2020”, under the High Patronage of His Majesty the King to review and share global progress in improving the living conditions of slum dwellers between 2000 and 2010 and devise a strategy for inclusive, sustainable and prosperous cities.
Available in french.