- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
“Making Slums History A Global Challenge for 2020”
We, the participants gathered in Rabat, Morocco, from 26 to 28 November 2012 at the international conference “Making Slums History: a worldwide challenge for 2020”, under the High Patronage of His Majesty the King to review and share global progress in improving the living conditions of slum dwellers between 2000 and 2010 and devise a strategy for inclusive, sustainable and prosperous cities.
Available in french.