- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Programme Digital Media Academy
As part of the Urban Thinkers Campus, the Digital Media Academy addresses the role of digital media as a tool for advocacy, fundraising, building awareness, and creating new methods for accountability.
For actors within the field of Urban Development, digital media can be used as a connector between peers within their field, potential donors, and supporters both locally and globally. In this sense websites, social media, and other tools can be of significant benefit in development work.