- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Neighbourhood planning design recommendations for city-wide, participatory slum upgrading
Drawing on the experience from the Participatory Slum Upgrading Programme (PSUP), international research on slum and informal settlement upgrading, this quick guide provides
planning design recommendations for slum and informal settlement upgrading, building on and enhancing UN-Habitat’s current five principles for sustainable neighborhood planning