Purpose of CFP: Formulation of Basic Studies of Risk Management as part of territorial planning instruments of the Municipalities of Manzanares and Marquetalia in the department of Caldas.
- Town/City: Municipalities of Manzanares and Marquetalia in the department of Caldas.
- Country: Colombia.
- Anticipated start date: TBC
- Estimated duration of the project in calendar months: 6 months
- Maximum proposed value in US$: 60,000
- Lead Organization Unit: UN-Habitat Andean Countries Hub
Main activities and outputs
- Note: The cartography and technical documents must be adjusted and comply with the requirements established by the regulatory framework established in Laws 388 of 1997 and 1454 of 2011, and Decrees 1807 of 2014, 1077 of 2015 and 308 of 206 mainly; in addition, any other Law. That is, they must comply with all the requirements established for their incorporation and approval by the corresponding entities.
- PRODUCT 1: Document by municipality (Manzanares and Marquetalia) that contains results of analysis of the existing studies for the mentioned territories, by the national, departmental, regional, municipal, university environmental authorities, etc., related to risk management.
- PRODUCT 2: Basic studies of hazard due to large movements of land mass, torrential floods, and flooding for each of the 2 municipalities. (What these studies must include are explained in the TORs)
- PRODUCT 3: Analysis and processing of secondary information available on vulnerability and the definition of specific technical guidelines for the 2 municipalities that allow compliance with the provisions of Decree 1077 of 2015 and its modifications in detailed. (What the Analysis must include are explained in the TORs)
- PRODUCT 4: Risk analysis for the 2 municipalities under the terms previously established and the contents defined in Decree 1077 of 2015 and its modifications. (What the Analysis must include are explained in the TORs)