- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Independent strategic evaluation of the performance and impact of UN-HABITAT Programme Managers
In its resolution 20/15, the Governing Council requested the Executive Director “to undertake an independent strategic evaluation of the performance and impact of the Habitat Programme managers (HPMs) before the end of 2006 and to report thereon to the Governing Council at its twenty-first session”. The terms of reference of this evaluation were finalized by the Secretariat at the end of 2005.