- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
The Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI), a partnership between UN-DESA, UNESCO, UNEP, UN Global Compact’s Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative, UNU and UN-Habitat, is preparing a report on the role of Higher Education for Sustainable Urban Development, in support of the 2016 Habitat III Conference, which is taking place later this year in Quito, Ecuador. The HESI partnership is seeking input to the report from higher education institutions all over the globe.
How to contribute?
Sign in to your HESI account at the Partnership for SDGs online platform, and click “Submit Progress Report“.
- Sign in here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnerships/hesi
- Your higher institution not part of HESI yet? Join now, here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnership/register/?source=4
- HESI list of supporting institutions: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnerships/hesi
- More on HESI: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdinaction/hesi