- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
The Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI), a partnership between UN-DESA, UNESCO, UNEP, UN Global Compact’s Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative, UNU and UN-Habitat, is preparing a report on the role of Higher Education for Sustainable Urban Development, in support of the 2016 Habitat III Conference, which is taking place later this year in Quito, Ecuador. The HESI partnership is seeking input to the report from higher education institutions all over the globe.
How to contribute?
Sign in to your HESI account at the Partnership for SDGs online platform, and click “Submit Progress Report“.
- Sign in here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnerships/hesi
- Your higher institution not part of HESI yet? Join now, here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnership/register/?source=4
- HESI list of supporting institutions: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnerships/hesi
- More on HESI: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdinaction/hesi