- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
The Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI), a partnership between UN-DESA, UNESCO, UNEP, UN Global Compact’s Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) initiative, UNU and UN-Habitat, is preparing a report on the role of Higher Education for Sustainable Urban Development, in support of the 2016 Habitat III Conference, which is taking place later this year in Quito, Ecuador. The HESI partnership is seeking input to the report from higher education institutions all over the globe.
How to contribute?
Sign in to your HESI account at the Partnership for SDGs online platform, and click “Submit Progress Report“.
- Sign in here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnerships/hesi
- Your higher institution not part of HESI yet? Join now, here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnership/register/?source=4
- HESI list of supporting institutions: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/partnerships/hesi
- More on HESI: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdinaction/hesi