- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Global Water Operators Partnership Alliance , Strategy 2013-2017
Despite their frequent lack of capacity, water operators are the key actors in the management of urban water and sewerage services. Mentor water operators with relevant skills and experience, and mentee water operators that express a demand for assistance to improve their operations, have complementary motivations for taking part in non-commercial partnerships. This document details the strategy, which will guide the Global Water Operator’s Partnership Alliance’s work over the next 5 years.
DOWNLOAD: (6.709 Kb)
ISBN Series Number: – Not available –
HS Number: 036/13E
Series Title: – Not available –
Co-Publisher : GWOPA
Themes: Water and Sanitation, Water Sanitation and Infrastructure
Branch/Office: WATSAN – Global Water Operators Partnerships