- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Evaluation of the project “Strengthening of National Training Capabilities for better Local Governance and Urban Development”
This report reflects the outcome of the evaluation of the project “Strengthening National Training capabilities for Better Governance and Urban Development” that is implemented by UN-HABITAT with funding under the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Cooperation International Institutions (SII) programme.
SII, one of the Ministry’s education programmes, aims to “strengthen the higher education sector in developing countries by supporting organisations and cooperative initiatives which aim to improve the quality, relevance and accessibility of higher education; [and] to increase the opportunities open to people from developing countries to participate in higher education in their own region”.