- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
CPI Global City Report – 2015
The Global City Report is the starting point for the comparison of cities, using a limited number of indicators that are representative of Prosperity and Sustainable Urban Development.
Through the use of official data from cities and countries, the Global City Report presents a global city comparison by Prosperity Index, which allows the comparison between cities with similar prosperity level; by Region, showing the comparison between cities of the same geographical area; and by Dimension of Prosperity, which presents the importance of the relation between the overall prosperity level of cities and a homogeneous development of all the dimensions.