- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
The international workshop is designed for women and men community leaders, grassroots development officers, national and local government officers, non-governmental development practitioners, and women’s organizations. Candidates are expected to have academic training or equivalent professional qualifications in relevant subject matter, with at least 5 years of practical experience. They should be presently engaged in promoting sustainable living in their communities. Good command of English is required