- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Office for Liaison with European Institutions
The Office for Liaison with European Institutions was established in 2001, with the aim to provide added value to the overall work of UN-Habitat in its relations with European Union institutions and the Secretariat of the Group of African, Caribbean and Pacific States (ACP). The Office was also tasked to liaise with the network of Permanent Representations, the Government of Belgium, the Northern European bilateral donors, and other international institutions (civil society organizations, media networks and think tanks).