- UN-Habitat Launches Global Municipal Database
- Women’s Groups Discuss Engaging Women in Promoting Safety
- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
Office for Liaison with European Institutions
The Office for Liaison with European Institutions was established in 2001, with the aim to provide added value to the overall work of UN-Habitat in its relations with European Union institutions and the Secretariat of the Group of African, Caribbean and Pacific States (ACP). The Office was also tasked to liaise with the network of Permanent Representations, the Government of Belgium, the Northern European bilateral donors, and other international institutions (civil society organizations, media networks and think tanks).