- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
Urban Crime Prevention and Youth at Risk
This Compendium has been compiled to accompany the Workshop on Strategies and best practices in crime prevention, in particular in relation to urban crime and youth at risk in the context of the 11th UN Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice in Bangkok, Thailand from 18-25th April 2005.
Submit your review