- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive...
- Kenya’s Garbage Hero wins the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour
- UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour award winners announced
- Barcelona Resilience Week to Inspire Action towards Sustainable Urban Resilience
UN-Habitat Country Programme Document 2008-2009 – Philippines
This Country Programme Document presents an analysis of the Human Settlements and Urbanization realities in the Philippines. The development goals set forth in the end was therefore based on the analysis and the Medium Term Strategic and Institutional Plan 2008-2013.
It further outlined the strategies critical to assist the government and Habitat Agenda partners towards achieving sustainable urbanization and meeting the targets of the Millennium Development Goals.
Submit your review