- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
UN-Habitat Country Programme Document 2008-2009 – Philippines
This Country Programme Document presents an analysis of the Human Settlements and Urbanization realities in the Philippines. The development goals set forth in the end was therefore based on the analysis and the Medium Term Strategic and Institutional Plan 2008-2013.
It further outlined the strategies critical to assist the government and Habitat Agenda partners towards achieving sustainable urbanization and meeting the targets of the Millennium Development Goals.