- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat Country Programme Document 2008-2009 – Philippines
This Country Programme Document presents an analysis of the Human Settlements and Urbanization realities in the Philippines. The development goals set forth in the end was therefore based on the analysis and the Medium Term Strategic and Institutional Plan 2008-2013.
It further outlined the strategies critical to assist the government and Habitat Agenda partners towards achieving sustainable urbanization and meeting the targets of the Millennium Development Goals.
Submit your review