- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
The Competitiveness of Cities
Urban competitiveness has become one of the central issues in public policy today. This has long been the case for cities (taken to refer both to cities and urban regions) in the industrialized countries, especially during the past three decades. The study of urban competitiveness is central to the achievement of the development goals each population sets for itself.
Submit your review