- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Mitigating the Impact of Disasters; Global Report on Human Settlements, 2007 (Volume 3)
This publication, which focuses on natural and human-made disasters, is the third of three volumes of the Abridged Edition of the Global Report 2007.
The main purpose of this volume is to present, in summary form, the main findings of the Global Report 2007 on natural and human-made disasters and, on the basis of this, to suggest policy directions for mitigating the impacts of natural and human made-disasters on urban settlements.
Submit your review