- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Enhancing Security of Tenure; Global Report on Human Settlements 2007 (Volume 2)
This publication, which focuses on security of tenure and forced evictions, is the second of three volumes of the Abridged Edition of the Global Report 2007.
The main purpose of this volume is to present, in summary form, the main findings of the Global Report 2007 on security of tenure and, on the basis of this, to suggest policy directions for enhancing security of tenure and reducing forced evictions within urban settlements.
Submit your review